Unleash the all-wheel-drive beast, the ready-to-run Sprint 2 Flux brushless 1/10th scale 4WD touring car is here! The Flux Brushless System takes the durable Sprint 2 platform to the next level with amazing performance from brushless motor technology. The Sprint 2 Flux is our most reliable onroad chassis - the workhorse of the HPI touring car line-up, built with indisputable HPI durability.
HPI Racing has a tradition of designing innovative, high quality products since 1986. From the first Sprint, released in 2002, to the new Sprint 2 Flux brushless version, we've improved the durability, handling, power and speed while keeping the car fun. Demonstrated non-stop at numerous public events; proving its durability; withstanding thousands of demos at X-Games, the Peterson Museum, California Speedway, you name it. It's been there, survived and entertained crowds while making a lasting impression - the Sprint 2 Flux is FAST, fun and durable, with numerous option parts you can bolt on, so you know you're getting a vehicle that is supported by a company that backs its products 100%.
FLUX MOTIV BRUSHLESS ESC FEATURES:
- 6-7 Cell NiMH/ NiCd or 2 Cell Lithium Polymer.
- 70A* Continuous / 380A burst current.
- Ultra low resistance (.0007 ohms / phase).
- Sensorless technology eliminates additional sensor wiring and complexity.
- Lithium Compatible. ** Programmable Lithium under-voltage cutoff protects delicate Lithium packs from over-discharge.
- High performance cross-cut aluminum heat sink.
- Smooth startup and run with sensorless motors (Patents Pending).
- Linear Torque Braking/ allows better control on corner entry.
FLUX WARP 5700kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR FEATURES:
- High Torque/ High Temperature Neodymium Magnet.
- Oversized precision sealed bearings.
- 2.3mm 1/8" Hardened Steel Shaft.
- Slotless stator design delivers smooth, linear torque.
- Triple insulated windings for long life.
- Highest efficiency motors in class (> 85% efficient) gives longest possible run times.
- Black Anodized Case.
- Easy to Install.
- Can be rebuilt (bearings and rotor user-replaceable).
- Compatible with any Sensorless ESC.
The Sprint 2 Flux is the perfect entry into RC racing fun!
Its chassis is almost indestructible and easy to drive, but it also has all of the racing features you need for a perfect set-up on most racetracks. The "out of the box" settings include fully adjustable suspension with control over important settings like camber, caster, toe in, ride height, Ackerman, springs etc. to fine tune your car for faster lap times!
The RTR Sprint 2 Flux takes full advantage of all of the benefits of electric power;
it's quiet, clean, powerful, and truly plug-and-play! Blazing power comes from a Flux Warp brushless motor, controlled by a Flux Motiv electronic speed control for complete control over throttle, brakes, and reverse. HPI Flux brushless technology delivers extremely high efficiency and power, for longer run time and faster speeds. The constant maintenance and short lifespan of normal electric motors are virtually eliminated by the HPI Flux brushless technology, making electric racing easier and more fun than ever.
The Sprint 2 Flux chassis delivers excellent handling.
A belt driven 4WD system guarantees smooth power transfer and high grip on a wide variety of paved surfaces. Plus, the race-proven suspension with oil filled shock absorbers offers racing features you wouldn't expect from a club-level touring car: adjustable camber and toe-in links, extra long upper links with new multiple mounting positions, adjustable Ackerman settings, adjustable droop, different caster and toe in blocks included in the kit... to name but a few.
With a big foam front bumper, a reinforced chassis, upper deck and shock towers you'll see that the Sprint 2 Flux can take the abuse of racing on the track and on the street!
All of the important chassis and suspension parts are made from high quality, high impact nylon which makes the Sprint 2 Flux extra tough! The fully ball bearing equipped, dual belt, 4 wheel drive transmission with only one geared step (48dpi motor pinion to spur gear) is very efficient and capable of handling high power brushless electric motors.
With sealed gear differentials front and rear, you never have to worry about time-intensive diff rebuilds on your Sprint 2 Flux.
8 rubber sealed ball bearings at the wheel axles and 6 more ball bearings at all other axles don't wear out like metal or plastic bushings and provide lower friction and more speed.
The strong and flexible HPI polycarbonate body shell resists cracking and other damage!
It comes straight out of the box ready to go? painted, trimmed, mounted, with all of the realistic decals are pre-applied, it can't get easier than that! Vintage wheels and tires round out the authentic 1960's muscle car look.
When you're ready, it will be very easy to hop up your Sprint 2 Flux.
Install a new body shell from HPI's wide range of bodies, get some HPI wheels with high traction tires, or a wide variety of option parts for the Sprint 2 Flux!
The Sprint 2 Flux is a rock solid car that includes almost everything you need, just add your own battery pack, charger, and AA batteries for the transmitter and you're ready to drive!
If you want to compete on a race track, all of the foundations are in place to tune your Sprint 2 Flux for some really fast lap times. Or, just drive it in the street with your racing buddies for fun. There's no better way to enjoy high-performance, maintenance-free brushless technology in a 4WD touring car. Get the RTR Sprint 2 Flux!
SPRINT 2 FLUX FEATURES:
- Flux Warp 5700kv brushless motor provides high performance, efficiency, long motor life, reduced maintenance.
- Flux Motiv ESC for smooth and efficient motor control.
- Fully adjustable suspension with control over important settings like camber, caster, toe-in and more.
- A belt driven 4 wheel drive system guarantees smooth power transfer and high grip on a wide variety of paved surfaces.
- Race proven suspension with oil filled shock absorbers for excellent handling.
- All important chassis and suspension parts are made from high quality, high impact nylon which makes the Sprint 2 Flux extra tough!
- HPI Bodies are made of high quality, impact resistant polycarbonate and come pre-painted, pre-cut and pre-decaled for great looks!
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials reduce the need for time-intensive diff rebuilds.
- Adjustable droop for better handling, especially on high grip tracks.
- Full ball bearings for a smooth, free-flowing transmission.
- Ball bearing steering bell crank for precise driving.
- Gear differentials with metal outdrives for increased durability.
- Gearing has been optimized for the Flux Brushless System.
- Reliable TF-1 radio super narrowband AM system.
- Ready-to-Run chassis built to factory specs by the assembly experts at HPI.
- Add your own battery pack, charger and AA transmitter batteries.
#100422 - RTR SPRINT 2 FLUX WITH PREPAINTED MUSTANG BODY
#100423 - RTR SPRINT 2 FLUX WITH 1967 CHEVROLET CORVETTE
#102221 - RTR SPRINT 2 FLUX WITH FORD MUSTANG GT-R
Comes with Flux Brushless System, HPI TF-1 radio system and prepainted body.
Also contains detailed instruction manual.