#17510 - 1970 PLYMOUTHÂ® AAR 'CUDA CLEAR BODY
Front 0mm/Rear 6mm offset wheel recommended(Vintage series wheel/tire). PLYMOUTHÂ® AAR 'CUDA and its trade dress are used under license from Chrysler Group LLC. Â© Chrysler Group LLC 2011
Have you always wanted to own a piece of the American Dream? Well here is your chance. The 1970 Plymouth AAR 'Cuda was Plymouth's factory built race car. Has there ever been a more in-your-face vehicle built in North America? Three carburetors, competition inspired hood and spoiler, side exit exhaust and eye popping assets/images made the AAR 'Cuda a car that's impossible to ignore. Now you too can have that same all-out American Muscle look for your nitro or electric RC car. HPI Racing is proud to announce the 1970 Plymouth AAR ‘Cuda clear polycarbonate bodyshell.
Included with the bodyshell is a large pre-cut decal sheet that includes window lines, headlights, grilles, tail lights, official Plymouth AAR ‘Cuda logos and much more, providing your car with a realistically finished product. An overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations for blank bodies. This body will fit all HPI Nitro RS4 touring cars, and most 200mm touring cars.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
This is an officially licensed replica. Match this bodyshell with HPI Vintage Series wheels and tyres for the ultimate retro street look!