#17218 - NISSAN 350Z GREDDY TWIN TURBO BODY (190mm)
1/10 Touring Car Size (190mm) â€œNISSANâ€ and the names, logos, marks and designs of the NISSAN products are trademark and / or intellectual property rights of NISSAN MOTOR CO., LTD, and used under l
HPI Racing's very own replica of the Nissan 350Z Greddy Twin Turbo Body, available in both 190mm and 200mm. This was Nissan's first big Nissan production based performance sports car since the old 300ZX. Nissan, the sleeping giant, has once again awoken and Greddy stepped in with additional power additives with twin turbo and massive horsepower. This is what HPI Racing honours and presents you with a true-to-life scale replica of the Nissan 3502Z GReddy Twin Turbo body, capturing all of the details that make this body a fan favourite.
Included with the body is a huge pre-cut vinyl decal sheet with window lines, headlights, grilles, tail lights, HPI logos and extra “tuner” decals for a realistic look. A convenient overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and easy. To make mounting the body simple, an instruction sheet is included and the body has dimple marks for drill locations. The 190mm width is perfect for most electric touring cars. 200mm is perfect on most Nitro touring cars.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights, official logos and more!
- Actual headlight buckets included.
- Clear overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting simple and quick
- A decal instruction sheet is included for precise decal placement, letting owners create a concourse-winning car in no time
- Each HPI body has dimple marks for body post drilling locations
- An optional, realistic Molded from 0.030\\" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica!
- About GReddy, Performance you can TRUST. Founded in 1977 by performance enthusiasts, the Trust Company of became a rising star in the performance automotive industry. Throughout , enthusiasts began to seek out Trust exhaust systems as they significantly increased horsepower and were the highest quality available on the market. As time progressed, Trust began to take part in professional racing events. In 1983, 1984 and 1986, series champions arose at the JTCC (Japanese Touring Car Championships). During this time, Trust also had racing teams in the IMSA series. Following the JTCC and IMSA, Trust took part in the 1992 LeMans series. Racing a Toyota Group C car, Trust left LeMans with a Turbo Class Champion. Within a short period of time, Trust's racing teams, Toyota and Porsche, had logged more track hours than any other factory racing team. To stay on top of the ever-changing performance automotive industry, Trust began designing and manufacturing performance parts that not only increased power, but also were reliable. As the market began to heat up, the Trust company and its brand names, GReddy, GREX and GRacer, opened new facilities in 1994 under the GReddy banner. As new cars become more complex with integrated computer controls, GReddy continues to evolve to meet these challenges by designing streetable products and obtaining numerous CARB Exemption Orders in a variety of products, including: Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Headers and Intakes. The new generation of GReddy electronics is designed to add performance to computer-controlled vehicles without affecting emission levels. The SP2 and EVO2 all stainless steel exhaust systems not only provide high levels of performance but meet emissions and new noise standards. As the 21st century approaches, one can be assured that with the history and experience of the Trust Company of and the continuing research and development of GReddy , the products will continue to evolve to be the best performance investment for both the casual and serious performance enthusiast. At GReddy, the Spirit of Evolution is not just a motto; it's a way of life. Available in both 190mm and 200mm widths, this body is sure to be a hit with touring car and rally racers.#17218 Nissan 350Z GReddy Twin Turbo Body (190mm)#17518 Nissan 350Z GReddy Twin Turbo Body (200mm)