Crazy Fast, Crazy Fun:
the 2014 E-Firestorm Flux!
The E-Firestorm Flux is a 2-wheel drive racing truck with big tires and big attitude! It can take HUGE jumps, hit INSANE speeds and pop ON-DEMAND WHEELIES for big fun and massive action! The E-Firestorm Flux has now been updated to handle EVEN MORE POWER thanks to its brand new updated electronics, and has a BONUS SPEED PACK for even more speed, more wheelies and more fun!
The large tires and off-road racing suspension means the E-Firestorm Flux can not only take fast lap times at your local racing track - you can also be confident that this truck can take the hits and landings that come with HARD-CORE BASHING! Hitting burly jumps at your local skate park? Tons of fun! Mastering a line of vertical dirt jumps? Easy-peasy! Going for long-jump glory? No problemo! The E-Firestorm Flux can take it all, and keep coming back for more.
The hugely powerful Flux EMH-3S speed controller is the strongest and most durable speed controller we've fit into a 1/10th scale truck, and the Flux MMH-4000KV motor will give you blinding fast speeds of up to 124km/h or 77 mph, plus huge jumps and instant wheely action - on tap, whenever you want! Just pull the trigger on the pistol-style 2.4GHz radio controller and you are off and away at blinding speeds!
If you want to hit the puddles and muddy areas, that's fine too, because the electronics fitted in the E-Firestorm Flux are waterproof! The steering servo and speed controller are completely protected, and the receiver is encased in a splashproof box - so you can run in the rain and snow without letting the weather slow you down!
Easy to Drive!
The E-Firestorm Flux is super-easy to drive and get familiar with – to drive the truck, simply pick up the controller with your left hand, put your left index finger into the trigger area, and then put your right hand on the steering wheel – it’s as natural as driving a real car! Turn the wheel to go left and right and gently pull on the trigger with your left index finger to go forwards. To brake the truck and come to a stop, gently push away from you with your left index finger. It takes just seconds to get used to driving an RC car, and soon you'll be doing speed runs and power drifts with ease!
The E-Firestorm Flux features waterproof protection for its electronics and it's ready to tackle wet conditions like rain and snow! The 2.4GHz receiver is safely stored in a waterproof receiver box, protecting it from the elements and ensuring glitch-free operation. The waterproof SF-10W steering servo and waterproof Flux EMH-3S electronic speed controller complete the package, allowing you to enjoy the action on the road no matter what the weather is like! Please note: the electronics are not designed for submerged operation. Be sure to rinse off any dirt or salt water with clean water immediately after driving. Check the receiver box to make sure no water is inside and let dry fully before driving again.
The E-Firestorm Flux chassis features a host of racing and durability features, as well as the capability for race tuning, just in case you want to hit the track! Double-wishbone, independent suspension front and rear with oil-filled racing shocks plus the rear-mounted motor combine for supreme handling on the road. You can also alter shock locations, spring rates, camber and more to fine-tune the car for racing or just experimenting. The rear-mounted transmission is fully equipped with sealed ball bearings for extreme efficiency and extra-long runtimes. The E-Firestorm Flux has been developed from top-level racing buggies and trucks, and is a great way to learn about race tuning. Of course, it's set up out of the box to be very easy to drive, so you don't have to touch a thing if you don't want to!
All-Metal Sealed Transmission
To make sure the E-Firestorm Flux has the durability to handle the amount of horsepower we've strapped into it, the rear-mounted transmission is packed full of metal gears to get the power from the high-revving motor straight to the rear tires. Spinning on top-quality ball bearings, the gears are made from the best-quality metal, specifically engineered for high-power RC use! The sealed plastic case keeps all debris away from the gears and ensures a tight mesh for maximum efficiency. A durable slipper clutch system protects the gears even further, preventing the shock of rough landings from damaging the gears while it also keeps the wheels spinning at the optimum speed for top traction on loose surfaces.
BONUS SPEED PACK INCLUDED!
The updated E-Firestorm Flux includes a bonus Speed Pack, which includes a 77-tooth spur gear and 35-tooth pinion for insane top speeds, plus a 3S battery strap to fit in extra power and a wheelie bar to keep the truck under control! The improved Blitz SC racing slipper clutch is also fitted to the truck for better power control and increased protection for the drivetrain.
- Fully assembled 2WD racing truck
- Flux MMH-4000Kv brushless motor provides high performance, efficiency, long motor life, reduced maintenance
- Flux EMH-3S waterproof ESC for smooth and efficient motor control
- 2.4GHz radio system with waterproof steering servo and receiver protected in waterproof case
- Composite main chassis is lightweight and durable
- Racing suspension geometry and components from the Firestorm 10T
- Nimble handling and easy to drive in all conditions
- Many existing Firestorm option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles
- Adjustable shock positions (3 upper and 2 lower) to maximize suspension performance
- Adjustable wheelbase to tune the length of the truck to suit driving conditions
- Adjustable rear toe and anti-squat for quick adjustment to fine tune handling
- High quality thumbscrews on battery retainer for secure and tool-free battery access. Fits most Li-Po packs an 6-7 cell NiMh packs
- Dual pad slipper clutch protects the drive train on hard landings
- Durable low-profile 2.6:1 ratio ALL METAL gear transmission is extremely durable and capable of handling very powerful motors
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance, maximum reliability and convenience of tuning differential action with heavy weight silicone oils
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability
- 14 ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions
- Threaded shock bodies allow fine adjustment of ride height
- Silicone oil filled shocks for high performance and more consistent damping in extreme temperatures
- Aluminum 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale truck rear wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combinations to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options
- Alloy steel front axles are extremely durable
- Captured hinge pin design used throughout for easy maintenance with no E-clips
- Lay down steering servo for the lowest possible center of gravity
- High quality hex head machine screws used throughout for simple maintenance
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look
- Ground Assault taper pin rear tires and Front Line ribbed front tires for high traction and long life on nearly any surface
- Cool satin black Split 5 wheels made from high impact nylon for extreme durability
- 48 pitch pinion and spur gear for maximum efficiency and reliability, protected by a molded gear cover to keep debris away from the gears
- Pre-painted body with custom design
- Please note: waterproof electronics are not intended for complete submersion, the receiver box will not protect the receiver if underwater. Make sure to rinse off dirt and any corrosive liquids such as saltwater after you drive your HPI vehicle. The fan is not water resistant, and we recommend to disconnect the fan from the ESC before driving in wet conditions.
Specification may be subject to change