HPI Racing is proud to introduce a 200mm clear body shell replica of the Honda Odyssey! We can only hope that Honda delivers this JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) 1:1scale car to our shores, as the JDM Odyssey is very sleek in design, fitting for a race team people transporter. Our true-to-life 1/10th scale replica captures all of the details that make the Honda Odyssey a Honda lovers favorite. This HPI-factory body is designed to fit perfectly on 200mm Chassis. For the total JDM look, try the #4704 Mounted Super Drift Tire (A Type) on TE37 Chrome Wheels
To fit a 200mm body on the 190mm HPI Sprint/Sprint 2 chassis you need
to use front 3mm offset wheels and rear 6mm offset wheels.
To fit a 200mm body on a standard 190mm chassis you need to use front
and rear 3mm offset wheels.
For additional spacing use 2mm hex spacers on each side and use part
#Z678 Aluminum Thin Lock Nut M4.
To fit a 200/210mm body on a 200mm chassis, you need to use front 0mm
offset wheels and rear 6mm offset wheels.
To fit a 190mm body on a 200mm chassis, you need to use front and
rear 0mm offset wheels with Pro4 Thin Hex hub (Part #72044)
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, taillights and more, plus logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from strong clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life