The 1968 Chevrolet Camaro is legendary for its muscle car performance, going head-to-head on the street and race track with the fastest cars from the 60’s. Camaro fans can now own a realistic 1/10th scale replica that fits perfectly on most 200mm touring cars. The lines and stance of the original Camaro are accurately sculpted, with the classic “coke bottle” rear fenders and realistic decals, this HPI Camaro body is as close as you can get to the real thing for R/C Touring Cars!
• Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos.
• Clear overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting simple and quick
• A decal instruction sheet is included for precise decal placement
• Each HPI body has dimple marks for body post drilling locations
• An optional, realistic rear spoiler is provided with the body
• This is an officially licensed replica!
HPI Vintage wheels and tires (shown) are highly recommended for a realistic appearance, use 0mm offset Vintage wheels on the front and 6mm offset on the rear of this body, with 26mm Vintage tires up front and 31mm in the rear.