Now available from HPI Racing is a new body for touring car racers: the Porsche 911 GT3 RS! This 200mm wide body will fit wide 1/10 scale sedan cars and features the usual HPI attention to detail. The Porsche 911 GT3 RS is the track-oriented supercar with the classic Porsche profile. The realistic styling includes front light buckets, a large molded nylon rear wing for high downforce, and decals that allow you to replicate the real car.
Like all HPI bodies, the Porsche 911 GT3 RS comes with a clear protective overspray film, window masks and a large decal sheet. Made of flexible vinyl to fit every curve on the body, the decal sheet includes official Porsche decals, headlights, tail lights, and door handles, plus official HPI Racing logos! The body comes clear and is ready to paint. It also has drill locations marked for HPI sedan cars, making it easy to line up the body mount and antenna holes.
- Premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, grill, tail lights, official logos and more - For a perfect finish with a lot of details
- High quality clear polycarbonate with excellent dimensional stability and impact resistance - For extra strength and longer life
- Body post marks for easy mounting on HPI cars
- Fits most touring cars - use wide offset wheels when mounting a 200mm body on a 190mm chassis
- Clear body (finished example shown)