Add all-out American Muscle look to your nitro or electric RC car with this clear version of the 1967 Chevrolet Corvette body. The ’67 Vette is one of the boldest sports car designs ever made, sporting massive power and unique styling that symbolizes American sports cars on the street and on the race track.
This body can be used on 190mm and 200mm touring cars when used with the extensive assortment of HPI wheels. We highly recommend our “Vintage” series of wheels and tires for this body, see www.hpiracing.com for our complete line-up of wheels and tires.
Included with the body is a large pre-cut decal sheet that includes shiny chrome bumpers and logos, window lines, headlights, grilles, tail lights, official Chevrolet Corvette logos and much more, providing your touring car with a realistically finished product. An overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Shiny chrome decals
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
This is an officially licensed replica.