Introduced by Nissan in the late 80's, the Skyline R32 GT-R truly is a racecar taken to the streets. Designed to take advantage of Japanese Group A rules, this racecar for the street was released in a barely street legal configuration, and in just enough quantities to satisfy the rulebook. Nicknamed Godzilla in the racing world, this icon of road-going excess won almost every major race it was entered in from 1989 through 1994. Great looks, aggressive styling, attention to detail is the trademark of the Skyline R32 GT-R and now all of that can be yours! Pick one up today and show your friends that it isn't a good idea to mess with Godzilla!
Included with the body is a large pre-cut decal sheet that includes window lines, headlights, grilles, tail lights, official Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R logos and much more, providing your touring car with a realistically finished product. An overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations for blank bodies. This body will fit all HPI Nitro RS4 200mm touring cars, our Sprint line of electric Touring Cars, and most competing nitro/electric touring cars.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica