Add some all-out American Muscle to your Savage truck with this clear version of the 1967 Pontiac GTO body. The '67 GTO is one of the most popular cars from the classic Muscle Car era of late '60's. Well deserving of the Muscle Car title, the '67 GTO came equipped with a range of potent engines that included a mighty 360bhp Ram Air V8 with more than enough power to haze the tires at stop lights and drag strips across America.
Molded from thick 0.040" clear polycarbonate. The convenient pre-cut decal sheet includes: shiny chrome vinyl decals for the ultimate in realism, photorealistic headlights, grille, tail lights, official logos, window frames, door handles and more... all die-cut to make applying the decals quick and easy. Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks are included with each body. A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
This body will fit HPI Savage trucks and may fit other brands of monster trucks with modification.
- Shiny chrome decals!
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Comes with realistic 3D hood-mounted blower to increase the visual impact of this body!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
This is an officially licensed replica.