Fun, Fast and Stylish!
The RTR Sprint 2 Drift is a fun, easy to drive and simple to maintain drifting car, designed for instant sideways action!
If you've got the burning desire to bust out some tire-shredding drift action in a wild and exciting package, look no further! The HPI Sprint 2 Drift is the car for you. The Sprint 2 Drift is the drift version of the Sprint 2 Sport and has most of the same features: composite double-deck chassis, dual belt drive, maintenance-free gear diffs, waterproof electronics and hassle-free 2.4GHz control.
We've all tossed in absolutely everything you need to get driving right away, with a battery for the car included, plus a wall charger and even the AA batteries for the radio!
Topping everything off, you get a custom-detailed replica Nissan 350Z body that really stands out from the crowd!
The Sprint 2 Drift is the perfect way to get into thrilling drift action...fast!
Note: optional wheels and tires shown in some pictures
The RTR Sprint 2 Drift is fully waterproof and ready to tackle wet conditions like rain and snow. The new 2.4GHz receiver is safely stored in a brand new waterproof receiver box, protecting it from the elements and ensuring glitch-free operation. The SF-10W waterproof steering servo and SC-15WP waterproof electronic speed controller complete the package, allowing you to enjoy the action on the road no matter what the weather is like!
The RTR Sprint 2 Drift features a pre-painted Nissan 350Z body with authentic replica details and wild custom assets/images! The body comes completely trimmed and mounted for the ultimate in ease, and a functional street wing is fitted for supreme control at all speeds. You'll have concours-quality appearance, and you can always customize your car with any of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies and other manufacturers as well! This kit is supplied with a set of awesome wheels fitted with HPI drifting tires for total control on the road!
Note: optional wheels and tires shown
The RTR Sprint 2 Drift chassis features a host of racing and durability features, as well as the capability for race tuning, should you want to hit the track! This car also has the exact same drivetrain as our Sprint 2 Flux, so it can handle some serious power - this means that it's durable enough to handle just about anything you can throw into it. Read on for more details!
The drivetrain of the Sprint 2 features dual drive belts and rubber-shielded ball bearings for the ultimate in durability and efficiency. From the mid-mounted motor and spur gear, the layshaft and center pulleys gets the power to gear diffs front and rear through sturdy drive belts which are made from urethane for extreme durability and wear resistance.
The suspension built into the Sprint 2 allows for complete flexibility and easy, neutral driving characteristics through the use of four-wheel independent suspension with dual-wishbone design, just like modern full-size supercars. Real oil-filled racing shocks provide consistent damping action for fantastic grip and control.
Built into the Sprint 2 design is the capability to completely custom-tune the handling to suit your particular driving style, or emulate the type of driving you're into, whether it's road course, gymkhana, drift and more. Use camber link and shock mount locations, widen the track of the car, change the camber and caster, alter the Ackerman and even adjust droop and ride height!
Just like all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware.
All HPI kits are fitted with a comfortable and feature-packed HPI 2.4GHz radio system for supreme control and confidence! The radio features a pistol-grip design with steering wheel for ease of use and realistic control, compact size, servo reversing and a light weight due to it requiring only four AA batteries.You won't have to worry about radio crystals or what channel other RC racers are using with our 2.4GHz technology - the radio does all that work for you! The radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically and changes channels if there is any interference. Finally, if you ever lose radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. You'll have professional-level control in one easy RTR package!
From the authentic sports car looks to full adjustability of the suspension geometry, the RTR Sprint 2 Drift is the complete package. 2.4GHz radio, full ball bearings, waterproof electronics, silicone oil-filled shocks - it's all there on the RTR Sprint 2 Drift , precision built from the factory!
- Officially licensed Nissan 350Z body
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- 7.2v 2000 mAh NiMH Rechargeable HPI Plazma battery
- HPI Plazma AA batteries for transmitter
- AC Wall Charger
- Waterproof SP-15WP electronic speed control with LiPo safety cut-off
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Waterproof receiver/battery box
- Orange anodized aluminium chassis parts
- Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 bronze wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size drift cars
- Officially licensed Falken Azenis RT-615 drift tyres for realistic drift appearance
- Replica drifting tires for full-time drift action
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- Adjustable body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts
- Adjustable turnbuckles to fine tune your suspension
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers with specially chosen springs for drifting
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices
- Durable injected moulded nylon main chassis
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm to 210mm wide bodies
- Droop screws allow you to "race tune" your suspension settings
- Precise bellcrank steering
#106154 RTR SPRINT 2 DRIFT w/ 2.4GHz Radio System
1/10th Scale Pre-Assembled 4WD Touring Car with 2.4GHz Radio System and Painted Nissan 350Z Body
Length: 431mm (17")
Height: 127mm (5")
Width: 200mm (7.9")
Wheelbase: 254mm (10")
WHAT YOU NEED:
Nothing! Everything you need to get driving is included!
Specification may be subject to change