Ty Tessmann Re-Signs with Team HB x HPI RACING for 2013
Photo Credit: redrc.net
Team HB x HPI RACING is pleased to announce that 2012 ROAR Double National Champion and Worlds Podium finisher Ty Tessmann has re signed with Team HB for the 2013 season. Coming off a fantastic 2012 season Ty is looking forward to an even better 2013. Ty will be campaigning the New HB D812 platform for the upcoming season.
Here are a few words from Ty Tessmann:
I would like to start off by thanking HB for all the support they have given me and the success we have had together. I want to thank Tatsuro Watanabe, Hiro Kasuya and Torrance Deguzman for helping to make my 2012 season so successful. I am excited to be signing with HB for the 2013 season, I look forward to racing with the best.
Ty Tessmann is a young man with a great deal of determination and a very strong work ethic. He consistently gives 110% in his racing and the maintenance of his cars. His love for the sport and his willingness to give up much of the average activities of a teenager, to do his sport brought him to the forefront of the RC industry in the summer of 2008. Ty started driving RC cars at a fairly young age. His first car was a Tamiya Wild Dagger, which was a toy for him more than anything until several people in his community, including his mom and dad decided to start an RC club. The first big race Ty ever went to was at Monster Hobbies in Idaho, when he was eleven years old. There he met some of his heros, Adam Drake, Travis Amezcua, Ryan Cavalieri, Jimmy Babcock and Doug Scripture. After their warm reception towards Ty it seemed he knew what he wanted to do, and very quickly after racing in his hometown and traveling to races throughout Alberta, Ty's determination and natural talent was noticed by more than just a few people. Ty was on his way. (Source: http://www.tytessmann.com)
Ty Tessmann’s 2012 Results:
- The Dirt Nitro Challenge. 1st in Pro Buggy and Pro Truggy
- Arcor Race #1. 1st in 1/8th Truck Pro and 4WD SC
- 1/8 ROAR Fuel Nationals. 1st in 1/8 Truck and 1/8 Buggy
- Arcor Race #2. 1st in 1/8th Buggy, Truck and 4WD SC
- Arcor Race #3. 1st in 1/8th Buggy, Truck and 4WD SC
- ROAR Offroad Electric Nationals. 1st in 1/8th Electric Buggy
- Thunder Alley Championships. 1st in Expert 1/8th Buggy and Truggy
- IFMAR 1/8th Nitro Offroad World Championships. Qualified 3rd, #1 Starter and 2nd place finish
Use your arrow keys to move through the images.