#852 Savage 25 RTR Limited Edition
HPI Racing is proud to announce a new RTR Savage 25 Limited Edition monster truck! This Limited Edition Savage comes with several of the most popular upgrade parts pre-installed. The big news is that the popular 3-speed transmission comes pre-installed for more punch and more top speed. The 3-speed tranny not only shifts 2 times for improved power and efficiency, but it also is beefed up internally for improved durability and longer maintenance intervals. Plus, there’s the added “cool factor” of hearing the truck shift an extra time.
To extract the most out of the S-25 engine we added a polished aluminum dual chamber tuned pipe, delivering a smooth and wide power band for excellent drivability. The polished aluminum body dissipates heat more efficiently than the stock plastic pipe, and also gives the truck a custom look with its shiny surface and laser-etched HPI Racing logo. For extra tuning choices, the truck comes standard with 15T/49T gearing and we include optional 19T and 47T gears that give 4 different gear ratio combinations to choose from so that owners can dial in the gearing for optimum performance.
To help stop the truck from high speeds, dual stainless steel drilled disc brakes are standard equipment. With twice the surface area of the stock brakes, the dual discs give the truck the ability to stop time after time with no brake fade. And, peak braking is now high enough to do stunts like "brakies" on command. The cross-drilled stainless rotors are also more durable and provide improved braking in extreme driving conditions like mud, sand and water.
To make the Savage Limited Edition look great we added shiny chrome 6 spoke wheels and a special metallic blue/silver/graphite paint job for the GT-1 body. Standard rubber is our grippy Dirt Bonz tires that not only look great, but also give the truck incredible handling and performance for off-road driving. At nearly 40% lighter than the stock tires, the Dirt Bonz deliver quicker acceleration, more grip and faster lap times on the race track. All of the latest Savage upgrades are pre-installed: Cam-type servo saver for more accurate and responsive steering, 4-gear diffs for extra durability, improved throttle and brake linkage, rear tie-rod washers, 3 shoe clutch for quick acceleration, and our new high performance air filter to help protect the engine from dirt and dust.
And the legendary Savage "Proven Tough" parts are standard equipment: Aluminum alloy TVP chassis plates, tough reinforced nylon suspension arms, front and rear impact bumpers, alloy roll hoop, 8 long stroke oil-filled shocks, stainless steel hinge pins, and full-time four wheel drive make the Savage one of the toughest Monster Trucks ever. Power comes from the proven S-25 engine that features a billet aluminum heat sink head for extra cooling, dual bushing aluminum connecting rod, true ABC chrome sleeve construction for long engine life, a composite body for better performance at higher temperatures, and a simplified dual needle 7mm slide carburetor for easier tuning. The electronic Roto Start engine starting system is included, making starting the engine as simple as pressing a button. The combination of the S-25 engine, 3-speed tranny and tuned pipe give this Limited Edition truck plenty of power for hours and hours exciting off-road driving.
The Savage 25 comes completely factory assembled; everything is done for the customer - even the tires are glued to the wheels. The body is completely ready to go right out of the box. It's painted, trimmed and decaled to look exactly like the truck on the front of the Savage Limited Edition box. In less than 15 minutes customers can be driving their Savage 25 trucks! As always, this Savage is compatible with a huge amount of tuning and hop-up options from HPI and a wide variety of aftermarket manufacturers, making it infinitely adjustable for owners who like to customize their trucks.
Get your Savage Limited Edition truck today!
• Adjustable 3 speed transmission with heavy-duty metal internal gears
• Polished aluminum dual chamber tuned pipe
• Dual stainless steel drilled disc brakes
• Chrome 6 spoke wheels
• Dirt Bonz tires (with inner foam)
• Cam type servo saver
• Optional gearing (15T, 19T, 47T, 49T gears included)
• 4-gear differentials (front and rear)
• Pre-painted trimmed GT-1 truck body in all-new colors with Savage 25 decals applied
• Rear tie-rod washers
• Nitro Star S-25 engine (ABC) with slide carburetor
• Purple anodized, billet aluminum heat sink engine head
• Roto Start System installed!
• Aluminum high flow tube rear exhaust header
• Stiff black shock springs
• Rear pick-up 160cc fuel tank with no primer
• Three-shoe clutch
• Revised wheel hex hubs
• Giant 1/8th scale (16.8" x 21")
• Factory assembled
• Full-time shaft driven four wheel drive
• Complete set of rubber sealed ball bearings
• TF-4 radio system with high torque steering servo
• Cast aluminum heavy-duty engine mount
• Heavy-duty drive train and suspension optimized for big-block engines
• Hardened metal differential gears
• Adjustable slipper clutch
• Adjustable disc brake
• Wide-track suspension (nearly 17 inches wide!)
• Stainless steel inboard hinge pins with anodized aluminum braces
• 8 long stroke oil-filled coil over shock absorbers
• Rigid aluminum TVP chassis (Twin Vertical Plates)
• Enclosed radio box for protection of electronics
• Front and rear skid plate bumpers
• Adjustable body posts (with extra mount for SUV bodies)
*Compatible with T-Maxx bodies
*Compatible with T-Maxx wheels
*Compatible with T-Maxx tires
--Optional reverse module for transmission (using the 3rd channel of the TF-4 radio system)