HPI Racing is proud to announce a special Hara Edition of our ROAR National Championship winning Pro 4 electric touring car. The RS4 Pro 4 was a radical departure from previous touring cars, offering new concepts for suspension geometry and transmission. It has gone on to win many world races including the 2004 ROAR Paved On-Road Electric Nationals driven by HPI team driver Atsushi Hara. This version, named after Hara, was designed to his specifications. We've added the best of our latest hop-ups to an already exceptional kit and created a world class, championship winning touring car.
Here are some of the top races the Pro 4 has won:
- Faster lap times, improved consistency
- Improved accuracy in gear mesh, steering and differential action
- Lower maintenance through stronger materials, updated settings and easier installations
- Improved stability from a stiffer upper deck, option parts for low traction surfaces, and lower friction fluorine coated shocks
- Decreased rotational weight from an updated input shaft, and front solid axle set
- More custom options with more option parts including extra pivot spacers and pivot blocks
This special Hara Edition Pro 4 is offered in commemorative packaging using the bright colors of Hara's race-winning cars. Available in limited supply, get yours now!