The Blitz ESE includes a durable, clear polycarbonate body ready for your paint scheme. Customize your look with official HPI logos and a variety of graphic elements.
The Blitz ESE is now better equipped than ever! The "ESE Pro" features an authentic MIP ball differential for extra durability,
longer life between rebuilds, and precise tuning to adjust the diff to track conditions. The original Blitz ESE came with no wheels and tires,
with the ESE Pro you get a full set of our new Mk.8 V2 wheels and sticky HB Beams tires. The matte black Mk.8 V2 short-course wheels feature a
flat inner profile that uses a single inner foam insert. The Mk.8 V2 wheels look great and mount perfectly with the HB Beams tires.
The Beams tires come in HB's race winning Pink compound for superior handling and traction on the track, helping your ESE Pro secure
that winning spot on the podium. The ESE Pro is a build-it-yourself kit that allows you to customize your truck and top it off with
your choice of electronics, batteries, accessories and more. The Blitz ESE Pro takes short-course R/C to the next level with an all out,
no compromise chassis that's outfitted with premium upgrades, high grade materials and tuned performance parts.
CLASS 10.9 / 12.9 HARDWARE THROUGHOUT
Ti 6-4 (AEROSPACE GRADE TITANIUM)
> TOP SHAFT
COLOR CODED SUSPENSION PERFORMANCE
High performance parts are color coded white, cool gray, and warm grey. Not only does this enhance the style of the truck, it lets you know at a glance which part is the high response performance part.
Blitz ESE Pro features and benefits:
- The Blitz ESE now comes equipped with an authentic MIP Ball Diff, to provide you with the smoothest and most precise diff action possible to tackle whatever track surface you throw at it.
- New and improved matte black Mk.8 V2 short course wheel which features a flat inner profile and is designed to use a single inner foam insert. The Mk.8 V2 not only looks great, but also mounts perfectly to the HB Beams tires.
- The included Beams come in HB's race winning Pink compound for superior handling and traction on the track, helping your ESE secure that winning spot on the podium.
- High performance parts are color coded white, cool gray, and warm grey. Not only does this enhance the style of the truck, it lets you know at a glance which part is the high response performance part.
- Stiffer composite main chassis that quickens the overall response of the truck.
- Firm front arms give more precise steering feel while the rear arms help free up the truck in corners.
- Firm shock towers provide less flex, allowing the shocks to do more of the work. Much more responsive to oil and spring changes.
- Firmer skid plates: jump take-offs and landings are more aggressive. Less compliance means sharper response.
- Firmer bumpers offer more body protection.
- Composite front bulkhead: keeps the front end more rigid, allowing for a more precise and responsive front suspension.
- Aluminum front arm mount: much more precise front suspension action. Set screws keep the aluminum from wearing and also take full advantage of the firm front arms.
- Aluminum shock bodies provide more precise action for improved chassis response.
- Aluminum shock top caps provide more precision and response. They also have enhanced bleeding function when building shocks.
- Aluminum cartridge cap allows a delrin washer to be added between o-rings to reduce shaft deflection and friction.
- Pre-load lock collars allows locking of collars so preload adjustments don't change.
- Firm suspension mounts: more precise alignment of suspension helps make adjustment more noticeable. Parts develop less play over time and take full advantage of the firm rear arms.
- Universal drive shafts free up the drivetrain and allow more extreme suspension settings.
- Trailing vs. Inline: both types of steering blocks are included to help you tailor your truck to your driving style and performance requirements.
- Heat sink motor mount offers a more rigid mounting of the drivetrain to the motor and has improved cooling potential so you can run those hotter winds even faster.
- Lightweight slipper/ spur carriers decrease rotating weight in the gearbox and simplify installation.
- Titanium top shaft: the input shaft to the gearbox is now titanium to further reduce rotating weight and make the most of the powerplant.
- Aluminum locknuts are used throughout the chassis to lighten the chassis, especially in un-sprung assemblies making the chassis more responsive.
- 7075 aluminum ball studs further increase responsiveness of the entire suspension and steering systems and remove weight.
- Titanium turnbuckles greatly decrease the weight of the suspension and add style to your linkages.
- CNC serrated aluminum, large diameter wheel nuts used at each corner allow the fastest maintenance and offers the most wheel holding torque to prevent wheels from loosening.
- High impact firm ball cups: more suspension precision and more driver feedback.
- High quality class 10.9 and class 12.9 hardware used throughout for ease of maintenance and durability.
Full assembly instructions and
HPI RC Cars DVD included!
Look for the kit box
in your local shop!
Product specifications are subject to change. Some models shown are prototypes
which may vary slightly from actual production models.
Overall Width 296mm
Wheelbase 329mm (adjustable)
Overall Length 548
Overall Height 184~200mm (adjustable)