#7384 - ダッジストラトスボディー タイプ2 (190mm)
Available soon from HPI Racing are our new Dodge Stratus Aero 2 190mm and 200mm bodies. The culmination of months of detailed testing, moulding and re-testing by HPI body engineers and test drivers around the world, the Stratus Aero 2 is our highest performance race body ever. The 190mm body includes both a 190mm and a 175mm wing; both are reinforced for strength with built-in side dams and Gurney flap, plus the wings are easy to adjust on the body for more or less rear grip.
The 200mm includes two 200mm rear wings that have been reinforced for strength, with built-in side dams and Gurney flaps for stability and efficient downforce, plus the wings are easy to adjust on the body for more or less rear grip. Here are the many new features of the Dodge Stratus Aero 2:
- Track-tested, tuned and refined by championship-winning HPI test drivers
- Front end reworked for more steering
- Rear end designed to help prevent sliding in hard cornering manoeuvres
- Improved balance for better control
- Designed to enhance straight-line stability with increased cornering abilities
- Maximized dimensions and cutlines to conform with all international 190mm and 200mm touring car body rules
In addition to the above details, the Dodge Stratus Aero 2 has the same standard features of all HPI bodies:
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, taillights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post and antenna mast drill locations
- Two realistic racing wings with adjustable mounts are provided with the body
- Moulded from 0.030" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica.
|Officially licensed replica model|
|ROAR legal (190mm) - www.roarracing.com/products/sbody.htm|
|BRCA legal, 1/10 Electric Circuit Competitions 190mm|
EFRA legal, 1/10 IC Track 200mm Class, EFRA
|Pactra paint colors used: True Blue Pearl, Flourescent Orange, with Alclad Chrome|