HPI introduced the 1/18th scale class with its ground breaking MICRO RS4 in 2002 which was awarded "Car of the year" by Radio Controlled Car Action. The Micro RS4® is the RC car for everyone! With features normally found only on larger scale RC cars the Micro RS4® is a great mix of fun and performance! Tuning options and hop-up parts will satisfy the racer, while the scale looks and ease of driving will satisfy the scale enthusiast! The entire Micro RS4® drive train rides on a full set of ball bearings for efficiency and speed. Belt driven 4-wheel drive guarantees great handling! Now the classic 1/18th scale Micro RS4® is available in new exciting versions: Sport (RTR or pre-assembled) and Drift! (RTR or pre-assembled)
RTR Sport versions feature high quality HPI electronics: TF-3 "pistol grip" transmitter, RF-3 receiver, SF-1 Servo and MC200 speedo, plus an HPI 230V wall charger and 6V 600mAh battery pack. High grip rubber tyres at the front and rear give great handling on tiles, low-pile carpet, wooden floors and asphalt. The Micro RS4 Sport handles just like its bigger touring car brothers. With full-time 4WD, front spool, rear differential, unique single-belt drive and high-grip real rubber tyres, it handles great and is truly fun to drive! Its small size means it can be run anywhere, yet it retains the capacity to fit standard-size electronics for easy compatibility with any other RC models you may already own. The Micro is easy to tune and race! Front cantilever shocks and single rear shock are easy to adjust, and many option parts exist to make the Micro Sport into the ultimate 1/18th scale racer! If you want to have loads of fun and swing out the back end, it's a simple matter of putting on some Micro Drift tyres! It's easy and fun to tune and race the Micro RS4! If you've already got radio gear and electronics, pick up the pre-assembled version of the Micro Sport – it's a factory-assembled chassis ready for your standard electronics!
- Two new Micro RS4 versions available: RTR Sport and RTR Drift
- RTR sets include car battery AND charger!
- RTR Micro Sport models include rubber racing tyres for traction; RTR Micro Drift feature plastic drift tyres for amazing drift control!
- Precise handling, just like a 1/10th scale car
- Drives and feels just like its bigger brothers
- The perfect fun practice for racers!
- Small enough to run in a garage, front room or driveway
- Easy to tune and fun to drive
- Uses standard electronics!
- Full set of ball bearings for smooth and efficient drivetrain
- Unique single-belt drivetrain
- Fixed front diff and rear differential for great handling
- Double-wishbone independent front suspension
- Front cantilever coil-over shocks
- Front universal dogbones
- Coil-over rear shock
- Rear straight axle for the maximum drivetrain efficiency
- RTR models include HPI Micro Pro Control 2 reversing electronic speed control
- Drift models include electronic D-Box for smooth and precise drifting!
- Impact-absorbing front foam bumper
- Adjustable front and rear body posts
- Adjustable front and rear width
- Adjustable wheelbase (with optional drive belt and bodyshell)
- Wide variety of bodies, tyres and wheels available
- Performance upgrades available already
RTR or pre-assembled The new range of Micro RS4 cars are available pre-assembled or as RTR kits. The pre-assembled versions include a clear bodyshell and complete factory assembled chassis with pre-glued tyres and standard Micro motor. No radio gear is included with the pre-assembled kits. RTR kits feature pre-assembled chassis, factory-installed radio gear and electronics, pre-glued tyres, pre-painted bodyshells, battery, wall charger and standard Micro motor. The RTR Micro Drift models include the D-Box, which allows you to have fantastic long, controlled drifts very easily. Both RTR and pre-assembled versions come complete with detailed instruction manual and comprehensive DVD!