How can you improve the highest performance RTR truck?
By creating a kit version! And that’s exactly what HPI have done. The highest performance RTR truck – the HPI Hellfire with its awesome handling and outstanding performance straight out of the box is now available as an unassembled version - the Hellfire SS! For experienced R/C modellers, the satisfaction of building a kit is a big part of what makes the hobby fun. Assembling a kit from scratch also allows the Hellfire SS owner to build the kit to their exact specifications and customize the truck by adding any option parts. Since many drivers already have advanced radio systems that are perfect for the Hellfire SS and they also prefer to use their own choice of engine. The Hellfire SS comes without an engine and radio gear, which helps to lower the price so more high performance hop-up parts can be added to the kit and still keep the overall price of the truck low. Simply put, SS kits are fast, fun, high spec, and even price-conscious! To give the Hellfire SS kit the extra competitive edge it comes with heavy duty option parts as standard equipment. For a full spec list see the detailed "Hellfire up close" at the bottom of this page. The Hellfire SS kit is the highest spec car HPI has ever made. The quality of all parts and the material used will just make building and running this car a fantastic experience. The Hellfire SS also shares all the great features seen on the Hellfire RTR. For information check out the Hellfire R.T.R kit page! Also check out the detailed design brief for the Hellfire by clicking below.
- Pre-guled Nubz tyres
- Off-road Molded Wing, Black
- Self-lubricating molybdenum rod end set.
- 52T Lightweight Spur Gear
- Optional front lower suspension mount (+2 to -2 degrees)
- Machined purple, anodized, aluminium shock cap
- TiN suspension shafts
- 7075 machined aluminium front and rear braces
- Finned, machined aluminium, purple anodized engine mounts.
- Machined 5mm hard anodized aluminium shock towers (7075 alloy)
- Fine adjustment range in camber link holes
- Machined delrin shock pistons
- Knurled M17 nut for monster truck and buggy hex adapters.
- Machined 3mm lightweight aluminium hard anodized 7075 alloy chassis
- 7075 machined aluminium steering plate with extra machining to reduce weight and add tie rod clearance
- 7.5mm thick rear hex adapters. adds steering without loosing rear end grip.
- Fiberglass brake pad
Comes with detailed instructions manual and HPI RC Cars DVD.
Las especificaciones pueden estar sujetas a cambios