#7199 - LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 BODY
SAVAGE Land Rover, Defender, and the Land Rover logo are trademarks owned and licensed by Land Rover Â© 2011 Land Rover.
Discontinued, replacement part: #
HPI Racing is proud to announce our newest addition to our highly detailed line of bodies, the Land Rover Defender! This uniquely British styled truck has been the world's standard in all terrain adventure for decades. Introduced in the early 90's Land Rover has sold the Defender all over the world and has even adapted it to military use! With a tough and versatile pedigree like this we just couldn't resist making a version of our own and now you to can have this body for your monster truck! If you like the styling of our Ford Bronco or Jeep Wrangler bodies but are looking for a bit of European flair this body is for you.
Included with the body is a large pre-cut decal sheet includes window lines, headlights, grilles, tail lights, official Land Rover and Defender logos and much more, providing Savage owners with a realistic finished product. An overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations for blank bodies. This body will fit all Savage, and most competing monster trucks.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica.