#7182 - JEEPÂ® WRANGLERÂ® RUBICON BODY
SAVAGE/T-MAXX. JEEPÂ® WRANGLERÂ® RUBICON and its trade dress are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC and are used under license. Â©Chrysler Group LLC 2011
HPI has just released a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon body for the Savage monster truck. Jeeps are one of the most popular off-road vehicles of all time, and this officially licensed new HPI body captures the rugged look that has made Jeeps famous. All of the details are precision moulded into the body: door hinges, hood latches, a front winch and a rear roll cage.
To make it just as tough as the real Jeep, the body is made from thick 0.040" clear polycarbonate. Convenient pre-cut vinyl decal sheets includes: photorealistic headlights, grille, tail lights, official logos, window frames, door handles and more... all die-cut to make applying the decals quick and easy. Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks are included with each body. A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, taillights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Moulded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica.
Pactra paint colors used: Indy Silver, Outlaw Black This body will fit all Savage, T-Maxx and E-Maxx monster trucks.