#105127 - 1979 FORD F-150 BODY
SAVAGE/Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Motor Company. Manufactured by HPI Racing. www.ford.com
Go retro with this 1979 Ford F-150 body for your Savage! This classic '79 Ford pick-up fits the Savage line of trucks perfectly. And, it can be used on any standard Savage-size truck or Maxx-size truck. Savage XL owners, a long version of this body is available for your trucks. Look for the F-150 Supercab version, #105132!
This body is made from crystal clear polycarbonate material for those that prefer to add a personal touch with their own paint and graphics scheme. The convenient pre-cut vinyl decal sheet includes: photorealistic headlights, grill, tail lights, official logos, window frames, door handles and more... all die-cut to make applying the decals quick and easy. Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks are included with each body. A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grill, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for Savage body post drill locations
- Molded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- Clear body (finished example shown)
- This is an officially licensed replica